1/01/2010

Amy's Salsa



I made this delicious salsa from the ingrediants I divided from the Better then Cafe Rio Bean Dip recipe. I added more tomatoes since the other recipe called for 7-8 With this one, I also added 1/4 tsp. balsamic vinager and 1 T. extra virgin olive oil.

Amy's salsa

7-8 roma tomatoes
1 can black beans
1 can white beans
1 small can corn
1 jalepeno pepper
1/2 c. finely chopped cilantro
1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
1/8 c. chopped scallions
1 garlic clove finely chopped
1/4 tsp. balsamic vinager
1 T. lime juice
1 tsp, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. salt
pepper to taste

Use food processor for all veggies. Combine with beans and corn. add lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well and let chill until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)