5/14/2010

Fondue Date Night





A few nights ago, we had a fondue date night. It was a lot of fun and I recommend it to anyone for a great, unique experience. We purchased the Wilton Chocolate fondue (for chocolate fountains or melting pots). This chocolate taste great if you want to try it. For our cheese fondue, we used 1 can of cheddar cheese soup, and 2 c. of sharp cheddar cheese. We allowed fondue to melt in a small crock-pot. The cheese fondue turned out perfect!! Our dippers included celery sticks, french bread, chicken tenders, and cucumbers. For dessert, we had chocolate fondue, and our dippers included, brownie bites, marshmallows, strawberries (which I liked the best)and bananas. The night was great and a great experience overall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)