12/05/2011

REAL Water


When i first saw a women drinking this water, I asked her about it and where she got it. I was very curious as to what real water was. I found that this is the only water with E2-Electron Energized Technology, the most advanced water out there. It is the only alkalized, anti-oxident water with stabilized negative ions.......(this came from off the water label and I have know clue what that means) As you know from my blog, anacidic body enviornment can be unhealthy, and needs to be balanced with more alkaline which is found in almost all vegetables and fruits such as apples, lemons and limes to name a few. This water label goes into great detail how it works so I will let you discover this water for yourself. I only drink this water now. It's available at healthfood stores such as Natural Grocers, Good Earth, ect. It's rather expensive, going for 2.50 for a liter bottle. I was lucky enough a box on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)