12/20/2012

5 Days Till Christmas

I can't believe it's only a few more days until Christmas is here. As I write this post, I think of all the things I am grateful for in my life. I think about the trials I have had that have made me stronger and better as a person. I know for every bad, a good happens, and sometimes that just takes a little waiting. There are many things I love about Christmas, and many things I dislike. I love how some people are extra kind this time of year, or how we just feel like giving more and getting less. I dislike those who have too much greed and selfishly want only for themselves, or who don't think of giving more to the poor or doing more service. I know that service has always been a huge part of my goals set. Simple things that involve giving to the less fortunate, such as a sack lunch to a homeless person or even a small bag of something. It's the small things in life that can make all the difference to someone else. This time of year, it's so important to think of our Savior and his coming. We need to all think of what's really important this time of year, and our Heavenly Father and Savior are who we should be reflecting on. On a different note, I am finally feeling those cute little kicks. I get them more and more, and to feel my little one moving is so cool. I love it, and I can't wait until the harder ones come. It's just great! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and remember, EAT HEALTHY!!!!

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)