1/30/2013

24 Weeks!

Wow, I am now 6 months along, can you believe it? At 6 mos. pregnant, there are many changes that happen to the body, including extreme hunger, which is constantly. But what I LOVE most is the kicking. I love feeling the kicks at random times during the day. In the middle of the night, first thing in the morning, at work, driving in the car, and again when I get home. And although this tiny one does sleep too, it's often me waking baby up (rude I know). Some of the things I have been working on is crocheted hats and bootie sets. I am making tons, and although we don't know what we are having, intentionally, I find myself making more girly hats and booties then boys. I think its the ruffles at the end of hats that I love making the most. Also, crocheted hats and booty sets seem more feminine to me. Whether we have a boy or a girl, I still love to crochet and it is a great project to keep me busy. I also work everyday except weekends and I love it. I love working and staying busy!! Anyway, that's the 6 month update as well as the work in progress. Have a great week.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)