8/02/2013

4 ingrediant Chocolate Bars

I love chocolate, mainly dark, but a good Hershey's milk chocolate is great too. When I discovered this recipe, I was eager to try it. I added a pinch of vanilla to this recipe and kept wishing I had real vanilla extract for an even more authentic flavored chocolate. I could eat chocolate everyday, all day if I could. I'll admit I even ate the whole pan of this chocolate. I can't even imagine my life without chocolate. I think chocolate is one of the greatest joys in life. For this recipe you need: 1/4 c. Powdered hershey's chocolate, unsweetened. 1/4 c. Coconut oil 1 T. Agave or stevia Combine in pan and heat and stir. Once creamy, pour onto parchment paper in small casserole pan. Freeze for 1/2 to 1 hour. Cut into bars. If desired, sprinkle with sea salt.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)