3/25/2014

10 months old and WALKING!

Sunny began walking at nine and a half months. Early? I am so proud of her. She is so cute and has developed such a personality. We bought her some cute sneakers and she looks so grown up. I took her to church on Sunday and in RS everyone who passed her kind of paused. For one, she is a very tiny, petite 10 month old and to see a baby that small walking is amazing. Everyone asked how old she was and I told them and then they just were wowed at her walking skills. I have seen babies walk early, but I never imagined Sunny walking at 9.5 months. She is not into eating any table foods yet, so she still eats by spoon and me or dad feeding her. She eats all veggies and sweet potato for carb, and fruits and only cereal in morning. Congrats on walking, Sunny girl.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)