12/10/2015

Holiday Style

About 6 years ago, I thought about being a fashion blogger. I have a huge wardrobe from back when I worked full time and then shopped for cool clothes and spent waaaaay too much money.

I thought about showing off my wardrobe with all my unique finds. But, I never got around to it.  Life, work, then motherhood happened.  I certainly don't shop now much, but I am quite glad I got my big ol' closet full of past cute clothes. I often get asked, "Is that new, I love it." If you call 7 years ago new, why not, haha.

Since I was a kid, I loved getting a new holiday dress. This year, I got an early present:  This gold skirt.

I LOVE gold for Christmas.  I love it mixed with black. Gold and black are perfect together.
In the past, I have stuck with green or red, but this year, I am really into metallics, pure white, forest green, blush pink and sequins.


Tomorrow we are heading to a fancy holiday party and I decided to try on different outfits. This outfit is a winner. I don't plan to wear this hat, but for a more casual party, the hat may work.  (The hat came in handy today since my hair is BAD and no makeup on)


                   


Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)