5/12/2016

A Date With Sunny

In less then 2 weeks, this little gal will be 3.  Part of me wants her to stop growing up, and the other part is excited for all these new developments happening to her. It is happening way to quick. 

Sunny:

NEVER stops talking or singing.  

She is very sensitive to emotions. If someone is upset or a child is crying, she will comfort them.

She is strong-willed, always will be.

She is a strong leader

Still friendly as ever to any boy or girl she sees.

Loves hide n go seek, painting, drawing, etc.

Legos are always fun

Loves Daniel Tiger show

Is very in to princess dress up and make-believe play.  

I love my girl so much, it literally hurts.
I just couldn't imagine life without her.

In June, Sunny will start summer camp for one month. To be honest, I am terrified of letting her go three times a week.  This is sordive an introduction before pre-school starts in the fall.

I know I can stay busy working on so many neglected projects.


 I could work on a hundred things in and out of the house.  With our fixer upper constantly needing work, I love to engage myself in house projects and cleaning.  Painting has been one of the works, prepping our front yard and shoveling up huge rocks is another, and there is always mowing the lawn and watering,planting, weed digging and gardening. I could stay pretty busy. 

Once a week, I try to make extra effort to take Sunny out for a mama-daughter date and get her out of this house environment.  This can be a picnic, lunch out, or something Sunny likes to do.

A few days ago, we headed to the Children's Museum. It was quiet as ever and we spent a bit of time there.  Sunny was less enthused.  She would of loved it more if there were other children there.

This week, Sunny also had her last day of dance class and they had a cute performance. 


Here are pictures from the Town Square/Children's Museum










                                                                    Dance Performance


                                                        Sunny and her dance teacher

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)