9/05/2016

What I Hope To Accomplish In 4 wks

The last month, it seems everyone is asking me questions of when I am due,  what I am having, any names picked and of course how cute I am.

The attention can get old, but I do appreciate concerns or caring people.

I really feel blessed to not have had to experience infertility this time around. In fact, it was way too easy.
My heart does go out to those who struggle with infertility, those who have to go through science technology or those who lack control over their desire to have how many children they want. It's all so sad, but I know the next life will entail opportunities earth life cannot and everything will be perfect.

With everything happening so quick, I have a major to do list.

This is a very exciting month. My baby shower is this month, my house is getting better organized,  things are coming together.

I am getting into this giddy nesting thing, ready to organize everything just right.

What I still need to buy

2 Newborn sleepers with zippers, lightweight cotton.

Newborn laundry detergent

Newborn diapers

Bottles

Fitted cradle sheets, cotton 18 x 36

To do:

Remove these items from shed and wash:

Carseat
Incline bed
Stroller
Blankets
Baby clothes 0- 3 months

Inside House Organization checklist

Organize all hallway cabinets with baby essentials

Fold and put away all washed clothes/blankets ♡

Finish baseboards

Organize pantry and search for my breastpump equipment.

Outside House Checklist

Harvest remainder of veggies/watermelon and dig up all weeds in garden

Change PH in soil for new grass seed

Install sprinkler system in front yard/back

Finish painting house/shed

Seems like alot to tackle in less then a month.

In addition, I would like to sleep now as much as I can, find a baby name, continue gym, and figure out what to pack in a hospital bag. With Sunny, I didn't pack a single thing. It was a disaster not having what I needed.
















Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)