9/20/2016

Sunny's new bike

Sunny got a new bike today. I remember when i got my first bike at about 4 and it was something i will never forget. I think Sunny will remember this day. I promised her a bike months ago when she mastered potty training, and she has reminded me almost daily about her need for a bike.
I debated on different bikes, but eventually decided this is the better fit for her.  I love Radio Flyer bikes for their antique vintage look. This one is steel but has plastic tires, unlike some other models with rubber. I think the quality is good and should last her a few years. She can ride it until she's 5 and then pass it down, if it still works.
It has a bell which she loves and a place to store stuff. I think we will be spending a lot of time with this trike at the park. I love that it has a parent handle so I can push her along until she's on her own. Sunny is so thrilled and hardly had patience while it was put together.


Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)