9/13/2016

When We're Both Sick

Today Sunny and i both woke up under the weather. She had preschool but was tossing and turning all night. I knew she wasn't herself.
She had breakfast and her nose started running. She has had a runny nose for awhile now and I'm not sure it's allergies or what.  She seemed to be coming around so I took her to school.
Sometimes its hard to know if your child is sick or just has a stomach ache. I thought she just had a little ache but after I picked her up, I knew she had much more.
With myself feeling sick, i tried to get her to take a nap. It took about 3 hours before she fell asleep.

She took an hour nap and I took her temp which was 102 .  She felt hot so she had some Tylenol. Both of us have no appetite.  My stomach has felt so hard and there is so much pressure that I haven't slept well at night in weeks. I think severe lack of sleep really is the culprit behind me feeling so sick today.
Poor Sunny. I Hope she returns to her spunky self soon.
                          Snuggling on my lap and an 8 month bump.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)