10/26/2016

How Our Lives Have Changed

It's crazy to think that it's already almost 3 weeks since our lives changed.
It's crazy that these pictures were taken just a few weeks ago yet seem ages ago.
 just after she was born. I'm pretty exposed here, but modesty does go out the window after giving birth. I was thrilled she latched on and got the nursing thing even though I am using mostly bottles.

  the most beautiful, breathtaking     moment ever.
                  My last Dr. appt, hooray!!

I forgot what it was like to get up so often in the night with a newborn, how much water I would need to drink while nursing and how much more laundry detergent I would go through.

I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm tired,  yes, but I am so happy with where I am in life.

Sunny has been the hardest. I have felt guilt for not validating her feelings enough. last week I decided I missed just hanging out with her like past times.
I have made every effort to take her along when I run errands and its made a huge difference.


Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)