3/26/2010

Lemon Garlic Penne Pasta



This meal is similiar to another recipe I posted on here. I use a lot of garlic when cooking, so meals are always full of flavor. This meal is quick and easy and perfect for lunch or dinner.

Lemon Garlic Penne Pasta

In pan, heat about 1/4 c. olive oil. Add:
2 T. chopped scallions (I recommend a food processor to get extra finely chopped)
2-3 garlic cloves chopped
1/4 c. chopped cilantro (optional)
1 T. lemon juice
Let saute on medium heat until desired texture.
Cook about 2 c. penne pasta according to directions. Add pasta to above, and then add the following:
1 tsp. parsley
parmesan or mozerilla cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)