3/02/2010

Roasted Garlic & Red/Green Pepper Penne Pasta

This meal is so quick to put together. One of my favorite past time meals was always sauteed garlic in olive oil, adding some green onions and then some pasta. I decided to try garlic with red pepper since I love anything spicy. This meal is great!

1 package of penne pasta
2 cloves of garlic chopped
1/4 c. olive oil
1 tsp. red pepper seasoning
1/4 c. chopped green onions
1/4 c. chopped green pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. lemon juice

Boil pasta, drain, set aside and add a little olive oil. Sautee/roast garlic in 1/4 c. olive oil over medium heat. Add pepper and seasonings. Once garlic is brown and almost crunchy, add pasta. Add lemon juice and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)