7/01/2010

Ginger, Garlic And Pork Stir-Fry


This dish was amazingly fantastic and I thought I would share. I invented this myself and was thrilled at how great it turned out. I started by heating about 4 T. olive oil, then added frozen green beans, garlic, and chopped cabbage. I added fresh chopped cilantro, added chicken broth, soy sauce, seasonings and ginger. Voila! Everything created a perfect balance of delicate flavors and textures. The pork chops were cooked on the grill and added the most perfect flavor with all the vegetables and seasonings. This meal was a A+.

Ginger, Garlic and Pork Stir-fry

4 T. olive oil
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 c. cilantro chopped
1/2 of a head of cabbage, chopped
1 carrot, shredded into strips (use a potato peeler)
1 c. frozen green beans
1/2 tsp. ginger powder
1/4 tsp. red pepper powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/2 c. chicken broth
1/8. c. soy sauce
Saute all vegetables except for cilantro. Add chicken broth, soy sauce, seasonings and then add cilantro and meat and stir into stir-fry mixture. Stir and allow to heat for 5 more additional minutes on medium heat. Serve over rice. Top with sesame seeds if you like.

Pork Chops
Add a little soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder and onion powder to taste. Grill and then slice into thin strips for stir-fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)