9/28/2010

Easy Cream of Potato Soup


I made this scrumptious soup for my husband who was home sick with a stomach bug. It is so quick and easy to put together.

You will need (for 3-4).

3 medium potatos, peeled and cubed
2 c. water
1/2 c. grated carrots
1-2 celery stalk(s) chopped
1/4 c. chopped onions
1/4 tsp. minced garlic (optional)
2 chicken bouilion cubes ( used reduced sodium).
1 1/2 c. milk (I used skim)
onion powder to taste
pepper to taste
chili powder to taste
salt to taste

Combine into pot and cook to boiling. Reduce to simmer and allow to simmer for about 15 min. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)