11/09/2011

Baked Chicken Taquittos

Do you ever wonder what to make for dinner? Is it stressful sometimes? I have to say that I am ever so thankful for food blogs. I turn to them more then recipe books. I have a few food blogs I love that has been a real help to me. What I do is look at a few food blogs, and look at recipes that use similiar ingrediants. Then I make a list of all the ingrediants needed so I can get them at the store. I like to plan out dinners for up to two weeks so I know ahead of time what to buy in advance. Here is one meal idea I felt inclined to share. Turned out great and I never thought of making these before.
Baked Chicken Taquittos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)