11/09/2011

Optimize Your Workout With this product


It's called fitmixer Amino. I use this before or after I go running each day. The benefits are amazing, and the taste is a added bonus...fruit punch. It's got tons of nutrients and contains a natrually occuring sugar called isomaltulose, which has a low glycemic index and is digested more slowely then sucrose (another type of sugar. Some of the benefits of this product is that taken before, during, or after exercise, it increase oxgyen delivery throughout the body wihch is great in supporting natrual energy in the body. It contains eight amino acids that increase strength, define lean muscle, and support muscle repair. I purchased mine at Costco for 15.00, and I was told it is more expensive other places. I love this stuff, love the taste, and I highly recommend it. Once this stuff is gone, I am definately getting more.
***use one scoop in 16 oz water and mix once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)