1/10/2012

Redmond Clay


This is Redmond Clay and it is one of my favorite facial masks. This clay is nutrient and mineral rich and found millions of years ago and used by many natives as a natural remedy to healing. It is found in volcanic ash and completely beneficial for topical or internal use. I have read stories about people drinking it for health benefits and has proven to be a miracle cure due to the high mineral and vitamin content it contains. It is also soothing on the stomach. I have drank it myself many times and the taste is a little murky tasting but it's definately tolerable. I love this product as a facial and body mask. I mix it with luke warm water, and then I smear it over my face like mud. It dries fast and really keeps your skin beautiful. You can find this product at Healthfood stores or even on Amazon for around 7.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)