4/01/2012

Strawberry and Oat Flour Pancakes

It seems that nothing I eat fills me up, until I gobbled down about ten of these this morning. I ALWAYS crave a hearty yet healthy pancake. Anyhow, I want to share this recipe for these. So here goes.

Ingredients
2 c. Oat flour (buy it, or make your own. I used my beloved blendtec and used two cups of oatmeal to make oat flour. Genius.
3 tsp. Baking soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Vanilla
2 eggs
1/2 c. Soy milk or almond milk. I dont drink cows milk due to hormones, steroids, and other things in there you dont wanna know.
1/2 c. Olive oil,
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
3 c. Strawberries for topping
Mix egg, vanilla, milk and oil in bowl.
Add to oat flour and then add everything else and mix well. Scoop 1/2 c. Of mixture onto hot saucepan. Once done, serve with berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)