10/22/2012

Fast Food Idea #2

So last post I mentioned it was Taco Bell I was craving, but now it's McDonold's. There is no secret behind my obsession with both of these places. As a little kid, there is no reward I wanted more then McDonold's. My favorite thing to get there was the Happy Meal, and I always ate the hamburger without the bun. I hated bread, and I think it's funny that now, eating the paleo way, that is exactly how I love eating my burgers once and again. So, if you have the urge to eat a hamburger, ask for it wrapped in lettuce. Every place will do it for you, and often times they double the lettuce in lieu of the bun. You are eating the paleo way without even knowing it, and you will notice you don't even miss the bun.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)