8/29/2013

More 3 month Pics, Shopping Cheap, and Doing My Own Photos

I am very frugal. I hate spending money. I have gotten better over the years, but there was a time it caused me a lot of anxiety to spend money. I do what i can to save money. So taking my own pictures was a great idea. The lighting and angles don't compare to what a professional can do, but for now, these will do. I also discovered a store called Kid To Kid. Well, I wouldn't say I discovered it as I have known about this store for a long time. If you want to find cute, trendy clothes for your babies and kids, shop at this used clothing kids store. Everything is about five dollars or less. Kids outgrow clothes and shoes so fast, so why pay more when you can get nice stuff for less. I love this dress she is wearing that I just happened to find there. She will not be wearing it often, and serves as just a novelty dress, so why spend a lot on a cute little dress when they wear it once. I was so flattered that Sunshine allowed me to pose her. She must of known I really wanted to get some nice photos.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)