9/19/2015

A Family Outing

Today our little outing was to a place we have not been to in a very long time. Target! Sunny has always disliked shopping carts or strollers. She would rather be free. But often that means chasing her through the store. Glad dad was there today to help keep things under control. I almost fell over when I found Mrs.Meyer's products there. An entire isle, no way. All this time I have been ordering on Amazon and here they are in every scent. Why didn't I find this out sooner. This basil scent is out of this world. I love them all. After getting ourselves a new crockpot after our old one cracked, we went to look at some new shoes for Sunny. Her feet are growing like crazy. Didn't I just buy her new shoes a few months ago? Dad preferred the Snoopy tennis shoes. I think they're for boys. Between Mrs. Meyer's and Method brand dish soap, I love them both. Today, I went with the Method Sea Salt Lime scent. It is my top favorite. I enjoy doing dishes so much more when there is a great scent. Keeping up with her energy is such a workout, but she keeps life interesting. Can't go home without yummy bagels from Einstein's. My favorite is cheddar jalapeno. I'm exhausted. Who knew shopping could wear me out. Tomorrow a nursing update.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)