12/04/2015

Sunny's sick

We are sitting in insta care right now, waiting to get Sunn checked out. Her temperature has been rising and got up to 104.4, even after tylenol. This was enough for a doc visit. I have never felt her so hot.  Her head felt so hot, I felt an egg could cook on it. My poor baby.  I think it hurts me more then Sunny.
Being a mom is so hard emotionally. We as mama's love our kids so so much, it hurts. When we can't erase their pain, it's like torture to us.
Tonite was our incredible ward Christmas party, but I just couldn't feel joy I needed to. So much work was put into it. My mind was on Sunny, worrying about her increasing fever, but the spiritual aspects of the party were so defining & uplifting.

She's been sick a lot lately, but this is the first time i've panicked like this. Fevers are good for the body, but also scary.
updates to follow. Please keep our precious girl in your prayers.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)