5/26/2016

Summer

Summer is almost here.   For those who have been reading my blog since 2009 or later, thank you! It means a lot to me that you take interest in my life, recipes, and some of my journal rants.

During the summer, I will no longer be blogging. I will resume back in the fall.  So what will I be doing?

Staying active! A few hours a week at the gym. How I LOVE the gym. Yoga and body bustin are amazing!

I envision picnics, BBques, hearing those crickets at night, looking up at stars and lots of cleaning up our house to prepare for baby's arrival.

Choosing a name is hard this time around. One week I love a name and the next week I don't.

Sunny will be in dance camp and will be busy with gym daycare where she gets her socialization with other kids, which in turn makes her much happier.  Isn't it funny that kids and adults both get moody when they don't have enough socialization. Sunny is a much happier kid when she has peers to engage with and I have to say, I am the exact same way. Aren't we all!

Sunny has also been registered for pre-school and will start this August, 6 hours a week! I am so excited to see her grow up, yet sad at the same time. Time please slow down.

She says she can't wait to wear a back-pack and get on a school bus. Haha!

I hope all you have an excellent summer as well.



Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)