6/01/2016

Sunny is growing up/House Arranging/Newly Planted Trees

Today, I dropped Sunny off at her friend's house.  This was the first time ever that Sunny has played at a friends house without me. Usually, I have friends over, but today, I was going a little crazy cleaning and organizing and vintaging (is that a word) my home.  I got my new crochet table cloth today and after washing it, I put it on a little table next to my front door.  I love any kind of accent item in my house, and this really works well next to my lace curtains.

My house is a work in progress, but it is getting there.

So, after leaving her at said friend's house, who only lives a few houses down, I felt a little empty.  I am so used to my little sidekick around. How am I going to handle it when she starts pre-school? I realized I take for granted our days together, and with her gone today, I just wanted her back.

But I know this socialization is good for her and she is entering new chapters in her life. Plus, I got a lot of stuff done around the house. Yeah!!

Here are a few pictures of some updates around our house, including our new trees we planted. One apple, and one Arizona Ash to go along with our peach trees. I think taking pictures of a tree when they are first planted is important to look back on one day. Trees change and grow so fast.


Sunny's current pictures.  Below are pictures of my rearranged house, and evidence that my house can actually look somewhat organized some days.



                  Newly planted Arizona Ash tree
                 Peach trees planted in March
                mail package today, my new crochet table peice. Love the vintage look it gives my home.
While my house is mostly full of messes, today I got a lot done. Hopefully my house will stay this nice the next few days.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)