8/13/2016

33 Weeks

I haven't taken any maternity pictures of myself with this baby. Shame on me. Everytime I think about doing it, it never happens. I just can't seem to get myself organized, made up or even put makeup on. But next week, I am determined to get some done and then I will share.

Here I am with Sunny at the exact time I am with this baby now.  It seems like yesterday. Pregnancy with Sunny was a breeze. I felt so good. I can't say this time around I feel the same way, but hey, nothing is expected to be the same. Sunny was a very fussy baby. Maybe this one will be mellow. She is having a huge dance party right now, keeping me up. I do love it, especially those hiccups.








I was definately smaller. They say you are bigger each subsequential pregnancy and that is true.

I am so hungry all the time too. I crave nothing but bread all the time. Ohhhhh, a slice of crusty artisan bread or a sour dough bread bowl filled with my favorite soup. I just dream of the savory.

As far as how I feel comfortable wise. Well, she has dropped it seems and is always right on my bladder, making me pee about every 10 minutes. The pressure is not the best feeling. I know with Sunny I had the exact same thing going on, but experienced it about 37 weeks instead. She had dropped so low I couldn't even be checked for dilation without being sedated in the hospital. It was that bad. This time around, I have a feeling I might just tick off those nurses once and again who insist they need to check me and I am fighting them. It's my body for crying out loud. Do as I say!

Here is a little update on Sunny.  She is still fully potty-trained. talking very fast, and stopped taking naps. After two consecutive naps in one week last month, I got a little excited and felt she had changed. But, no naps. I just got to accept it.  She starts pre-school this week and will be gone 6 hours a week. I am so nervous, anxious, and excited about it.

I hope we're off to a great school year!




Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)