12/15/2016

Sunny's Christmas Program

Sunny had her preschool program today. So many people were there. Since it was so early, I showed up in my lounge wear and forgot my camera.  Two mom's approached me and noticed I had no camera.  They offered to take some for me. I love the sweet friendships I've made with these mom's. We always seem to have each other's back.




Sunny practically stole the entire show. There are 18 students in her class and most were to shy to sing or say their
Line when it was their turn. Not Sunny. She was loud as sang and said her line perfect.  Her teacher thanked sunny at the end for making her job so easy.

The other parents thought Sunny was too cute and all told her afterwards.

I love Sunny is not shy and doesn't hold back.  She is quite the character to say the least.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)