1/04/2017

Just A Few Favorites

I am continuously changing. My style changes, my eating habits change, my taste in movies changes, etc.

Someday I want to look back and remember what I love this very moment. I think I have come to a permanent fix of what I love.

Hot chocolate.  I LOVE cocoa. I can't go a single day without it. However nursing and chocolate don't mix and I have had the hardest time giving up chocolate.  For Christmas all I wanted was my very own box of Sees Candy.  Rodney did indeed get me a box and I asked him to hide it from me since I might just go overboard on eating them all.

Baby snuggles. Since my baby was born,  I have sat and snuggled her a lot. She loves to be held and I find the snuggles a bit addicting.  Babies smell so good and are so warm.

The Wonder Years. When I feel streamed, I watch these episodes on Netflix. I grew up watching them. They always relax me.

Music. I have a very wired child named Sunny. She gets bored easily and I find I need the TV off because I am a peaceful tranquil kind of person who hates noise, and I need it for my sanity.

Soup. Soup is so comforting and nutritious. I wish I could post more soup recipes on here because I have a ton of favorites.

Parks. I love getting out and enjoying scenery.  Every park has it's own unique attractions.

Horses. Anyone who knows me knows I love horses. They bring me so much peace. There is a sweater coat I have lusted after for years that I bought. It's not juvenile,  but rather classy. I gave my coat away to someone who needed it more then I, just to have an excuse to buy my horse coat, which was 80% off, score!! hehehe.

Woven baskets, Woven Anything. I love woven baskets. I try to avoid places like Target that sell them. They are so chic when using them to decorate.
                            Perfect for toys


Lavender. I love the color and the calming smell. It's hard to find the color out there.

The gym.  I love going to the gym. I feel it's my own little club. Something about going just makes my day better.

So, there are a few favorites of mine that I have probably mentioned before multiple times. Finding what you love best is key to feeling your very best.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)