1/05/2017

Silly Sunny

I was thinking the other day how crazy it is that my BABY is now in primary. Holy cow, when did this happen.?

Somedays I wish Sunny had a sibling closer in her age. Most of her friends are in school or live too far away, or their mama's work or there are 3-4 kids that might come over too and destroy my house. True story.
I wish Sunny had one little friend, close to her age, that she could play with, like I had when I was her age. It's not the same anymore as when I was a kid her age. In our culdesac,  There were several friends and I was able to play most the day with them, and I was building a pretty healthy lifestyle for myself.

Sunny has come to me daily since she's been better (#nomorecroupe). She says she wants to play with her friends. I have to tell her they are in school or their mama's can't bring them over until weekends because they are working.
  I asked her if I should put an ad in the paper. She got so excited,  yes, yes,  yes!! Then I told her I needed her pictures taken.  I asked her what the ad should say, she said:

"I want a friend to come play with me everyday." I don't take naps so I am always ready for you to play with me."

How innocent and adorable.  If only it were that simple. I wish I could entertain Sunny all day, but with a new baby I have to tend to it's not as easy as before.

Here are some pictures Sunny asked me to
Take for her "pretend" ad. She wanted to show her most playful side so friends would be more eager to want to play with her.






It will get better Sunny. You're only 3.

It has been so fun looking through old pictures of Sunny and comparing her to her baby sister. They both look very different from each other, yet there are subtle similarities. Their noses and shape of head are very different,  as well as their personalities.
Here are a few pictures of Sunny when she was a baby,.starting around two months on. Hard to believe how long ago it seems.
                             3 weeks


                               1 mos.


                                3 mos.

                                4.5 mos.
       
        

Sunny started walking at 9 months. I couldn't believe it. She was so tiny,  yet walking. I remember one day at church, she was walking so fast through the halls and e everyone was in awe at this tiny baby. Someone thought she was 6 months, she was that petite. 

Time has flown! She will be 4 this year. She's talking and saying everything now. Wish time would freeze.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)