2/16/2017

Goodness

I told myself I would go to yoga today and I went. Addy was calm the first 20 minutes and then I stepped out. A lady I know a little offered to walk Addy around the track so I could finish yoga. She's a mom too and she certainly could of benefited from yoga, but she insisted I finish and she would watch Addy.  Such a selfless act. She barely knows me, yet she gave up her yoga for me.

I thanked her over and over. The more people do for me, the more I want to pay it forward.

This is not the first time someone at the gym has approached me to help with Addy. One other time a lady I did not know approached me while I was walking the track with Addy crying. She asked if she could run the track with Addy and told me to go have time with myself. I took her up on her offer, a little nervous about handing my baby off to a total stranger, but I did it. And this total stranger was a saint. She got Addy to sleep. All was great after that.

There really are good people out there. For so long I had lost faith in humanity.
Our SUV was stolen in 2011 after we paid it off, 8,000. My Buick was crashed in and it was a hit n run back in 2007 and again in 2013 and after those incidents I didn't really recover. I know there are worst things.



On a lighter note,  this is what I found tonight. It made me feel so warm and fuzzy.
                       Bedtime stories and Addy on floor. Love it.

I can't help but smile when I see these pillows and my precious plant I have had for two years now that is growing ever so slow, but is still alive. Wonder what she will look like next year.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)