2/13/2017

Warm Weather & A Consistent Schedule

Since Adelaide stopped nursing and now is on a very good schedule, I feel I finally have some normalcy in my life. When I tell people how great this new normal is they are often like, You really never had that, that's too bad. We still have a lot of challenges with Sunny's behavior and how to handle her.
Sunny is a difficult child. She behaves very well in dance class and was okay in preschool.  However at church. Oh my gosh help me!!!

I understand kids with food allergies are often the ones who act out the most. However, just when I think she has an allergy, she is okay the next day. So hard to figure out.
So with a schedule happening with Addy, I feel I have more time to spend with Sunny and return to the blog more.
With the warm weather, Sunny and I played outside while baby napped. We got suprise visitors and Sunny was EXTREMELY excited to see her crush, Abraham and his sister.
I don't think I've mentioned that I am spring cleaning and organizing. First thing i am doing is cleaning out my closet. I had every intention of taking them to DI, but Abraham's mother ended up taking them instead and it feels wonderful to have a lighter closet.
I am such a poor dresser. I seriously need a makeover on how to dress.

After 2 hours,  it was time to clean up a very messy room and say goodbye.

We had a fun day.


I can't believe how big Adelaide looks compared to Adam.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)