4/30/2010

Hamburger Or Turkey Stuffed Rolls Repost (Made with ground turkey meat this time)




An absolute favorite of mine since the 7th grade. These stuffed rolls have been in my life many times and will until I am 101. These rolls are so good, I could eat 4. Imagine eating a mushroom burger loaded with cheese, but having something that taste yummier and healthier too. I love them and you will too if you promise to make them.

Hamburger or Ground Turkey Stuffed Rolls

1 pound of lean turkey or hamburger meat
1/2 c. chopped onions
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup (I used 1 1/2 c. of soup, and will save the other half for something else).
1 tsp. onion powder
1 pck. cheddar cheese (zero saturated fat, now available at Wal-mart).
about 2 dozens hard rolls
foil for wrapping

brown meat in skillet, add onions and powder. Add soup. Once done, cut a hole in each roll and stuff with mixture, add cheese to your liking and then replace the bread that was cut to make the hole. Stuff all rolls and then wrap individually in foil and bake at 350 for about 20 min. (pictured above: jumbo rolls made with french bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)