10/18/2011

What's In A Color


I learned that certain colors are great for your health. I never realized that colors influence different feelings, but according to this research I did:
I found that red is used to stimulate the body and mind and to increase circulation. Yellow is believed to stimulate the nerves and purify the body. Orange is used to increase energy levels.
Blue is believed to soothe as well as be calming and peaceful. White brings feelings of purity, green brings cheerfulness, and light pink can be romantic, especially painted in a bedroom.
(about.com, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)