3/12/2012

Indian Curry (My Way)

I eat a lot of Indian Curry, like once a week if I can. I wanted to share this recipe. It's so quick and easy.

2 c. rice of choice cooked in rice cooker while curry is being prepared
1 can diced tomatoes with juice
1 can cocunut milk
1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 tsp. tumeric
1 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c. chopped chicken or shrimp
dried cilantro (optional)

In medium saucepan, cook meat until done. Add chopped onions and cook on medium until onions tender. Add tomatoes and cocunut milk. Stir and then add all other seasonings. Simmer for 10 min. on low. It is supposed to be thin, so don't worry. Pour over rice and you are good to go.
dried cilantro on top (optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)