9/10/2012

Green Smoothie Recipe


This smoothie is my breakfast. I love how satisfying and healthy it is. Now that school has started and I am back to work, this smoothie is the perfect thing to make each morning.


Green Smoothie
2 c. of organic baby spinach
1 avocado
2 c. of coconut water (great source of electrolytes).
1 banana
1 cucumber


Blend the spinach and coconut water by themselves for about 1 minute. Next add the banana and cucumber and blend for about 20 seconds. Add the avocado last. If your smoothie is too thick, try adding more liquid to thin it out. Enjoy!!
Picture from http://itsahuntlife.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-day-looked-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)