9/04/2015

No Fuss Easy Smoothie

One of the things I dislike about kale is how awful it taste. It is one of the most nutritious veggies from the cruciferous family. It has twice the amount of vitamins as spinach. When I discovered this Raw Fit high protein powder for smoothies, I decided to start adding kale back into my smoothie. This one is vanilla flavored and you can't taste the kale, even when you double the amount of kale in your blender. The nice thing is is that Sunny gets most of her veggie intake from a smoothie. This stuff is loaded with nutritious stuff. I add fruit I have around the house and the smoothie is delicious everytime thanks to this powder. Also,Have any of you heard of the Mrs. Meyer's collection. She has a collection of household items in almost every smell you can imagine. I chose the Lemon Verbena scent and it is the best smelling spray I have ever used. Ever! It cleans like a dream too. This spray is all natural, made with essential oils and all sorts of goodness. I Hear the basil scent is great too. I purchased mine off Amazon. Great price too.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)