6/07/2016

7 Years

I am a little late in posting about our 7 year anniversary, but I can't believe how fast the years have gone by.

Here are a few pictures of us when we got married 7 years ago, just a few weeks later.








This was up in Brighton, UT. It is seriously the most breathtaking place I have ever been.  They have a ton of cabins you can stay in or a hotel that offers a bed n breakfast kind of thing. We made it a tradition to go up once a year when we lived in Layton, but now, I doubt we will ever go again.  Great memories though.

I believe that every year of marriage, you grow a deeper bond with your spouse. Rodney has been by my side through the hardest of times. He helped restore my faith through our times of trial, and he has continued to be my better half through our marriage. He is dedicated in service, his church callings and is the hardest worker I know.  He also manages money better then anyone I ever met. He worked since age 15 and is skilled in more areas then I comprehend.

Happy Anniversary my love, here's to many more!

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)