8/18/2016

First Day

Sunny started pre-school today. My mama heart melted a little as I got her to school. Her backpack was packed, her tummy was full and she was ready to make new friends.

"Sunny, I said to her, Did you know school is for learning new things."

I know she is not thrilled to learn.  She is excited to be around kids and make new friends. Isn't that what makes school fun at 3, the social part.

I love this new preschool she goes to. It is very spacious, and it incorporates physical activities into her 3 hour schedule. She does gymnastics,  yoga, karate, and so much more.

Sunny absolutely loved her first day!!
    She doesn't look amused,  but she had a blast.

She did not cry when I left, nor does she ever. She confidently said goodbye and shoode me on my way.

I had planned to take loads of pictures but of course that never happens.

Her teacher gave me this poem she wrote. It is so touching. Double click on photo to enlarge.

When we got home later that day, she couldn't wait to make her "house." Baby sister's cradle has become her favorite hang out.



Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)