2/22/2017

Outside for Hours

We hit the gym at our regular time today. I didn't work out much due to socializing way too long, but it was fun and we all had a great time. We came home, ate lunch and our friends came over to play.

With 3 little kids running around, it gets kind of crazy.  My friend went home to get her babies down for naps but left Eve to play with Sunny. They played for 4 hours total outside. I offered many times for them to come inside,  but they didn't want to. They play in the dirt, collected stuff, made dirt pizzas, jumped on trampoline,  etc. I brought out snacks and they sat and ate, then back to play.




This is such a sweet age. So full of life.  I really need to treasure this age because it goes fast. The teenage years come so quickly. I know one day I will cry as I reminisce these golden years. I will want them back. Childhood is not to be taken for granted.


Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)