2/20/2017

Spring Renewel

Ya ya, I know it's not spring yet, but I am in the mood for spring and when I hear birds chirping in the early mornings, I love and miss that, and when apricot blossoms are blooming on my apricot tree, I know spring is coming.

What do I love about spring? The weather is perfect,  everyone is outside and so social and I am looking forward to lots and lots of walks. I ordered a double jogging stroller. I debated on getting a sit and stand but when we checked them out at kidtokid, sunny hated it. They lack back support and she refused to sit in one. The other double strollers sucked and were way to heavy,  but the jogging stroller was lightweight.  Funny thing is I found a brand new one off Amazon for about 60.00 cheaper then they wanted at kidtokid.  With a 40.00 gift card applied to the stroller, I got a high quality one for just over 100. Major deal. We plan to use it on our Newport Beach vacation this April and at Sea world and the the zoo, so I know it will get tons of use.
I also debated whether a jogging stroller was appropriate for Sunny. I wondered if she would feel like a baby in one. Reading reviews, many people had kids up to 6 in them. As long as they are under 50 pounds, they can sit in it.
Also, rodney wants another baby and I am on the fence about it. I heard you are more fertile the first year after giving birth, but I just can't see myself going through it again just yet. I am exhausted with just two! !

Beside the tangent I just went off on, I am purging my closet big time. I am getting rid of so much cheap junk. Shoes,  clothes, purses, stuff that is low quality and will never be passed through generations. Why do I buy such horrible quality? I decided to only buy quality even if it means less stuff. I am happier with that. I find I hold on to quality better anyway. Real changes are happening around here.

So today was exhausting.  Lots of running around and so much laundry. Sunny has been peeing the bed alot so I had to do another diaper run.

Tomorrow will be a better day. I love that there is always tomorrow.


Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)