2/11/2017

Complete 360

I was looking through my baby journal of Sunny,  back when I wasn't blogging as much, but writing more.  I much prefer typing then writing. I really didn't document much, and it's crazy how much you forget.  I am going to be better at documenting Addy.


Rodney and Sunny are at Wal-Mart right now, and my perfect baby is content on the floor playing and smiling and sucking her hand.

This is something we didn't see while she was a nursing baby.

How things have changed.  I am shocked,  thrilled, overwhelmed with JOY.

Her cries are reserved for hungry, tired, or diaper changes.  She takes long naps, no longer having to nurse to sleep. Her cues are easy. When she fusses and rubs her eyes, I know she is tired. I place her in dark room, turn on white noise, her mobile and music and swing in rocking motion.  She wants her soother,  her bottle,  even if not hungry.  She then falls asleep. Its too easy, too nice.  I am not used to this.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)