2/23/2010

Favorite Grilled Chicken


I have never really been a big meat eater, particularly of chicken breast. But I have always enjoyed grilled chicken over regular. I created this great marinade using my creative imagination. I took what I had in the fridge and made this great grilled chicken.

Favorite Grilled Chicken

1-2 chicken breasts (use as much or less as you need)
Double ingrediants if needed, but this should be for about 1 large chicken breast to marinade).
2 T. Spicy Brown Mustard
1 T. Worchesershire sauce
1 T. Steak sauce
1 tsp. onion powder

Let marinade over chicken breast(s) in fridge for about 1 hour. Either take entire chicken breast and grill in foreman grill or on stove, or cut chicken into cubes or strips and grill over medium high heat. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)