2/26/2010

Mandarin Orange, Grilled Chicken & Apple Salad



This salad combines sweet mandarin oranges, chopped apples, grilled spicy mustard chicken (or any other grilled chicken creation you make) and your choice of vegtables over a bed of romaine lettuce. I loved the colors of the salad blended together, along with the wonderful taste. Here is what I added in addition to main ingrediants.
Chop following:
Tomatos
radishes
sprouts
bacon bits
cucumber
carrots

I love ranch dressing or Italian the best. Add your favorite dressing!
Be creative and add whatever you like. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/15/2010

    I loved your food, so hummy looking, why didn't you cook like this when you were home before you got married,? How i would've loved to eat all these fabulous dinners. well, keep it up, you will be a great cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/06/2015

    So good

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)