8/05/2010

Berry Cheesecake


If you love and adore cheesecake as much as I do, you will love this summerish, refreshing dessert. I loove the no-bake cheesecakes! To make this, use the former cheesecake recipe from this blog (a few posts down). If you want your cheesecake slightly thicker, You will adapt by adding 3 packages of cream cheese, 1 and 1/2 packet (envelope) of unflavored gelatin, 1 c. sugar, and 1 1/4c. boiling hot water. You can add any berry choice you like. I added fresh blueberries and strawberries and made sure they were extra sweet so I wouldn't have to add additional sugar. I heated the berries on low heat in a sauce pan and then allowed them to cool. I topped the cheesecake with the berries and then endulged in this luxious creation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)