8/07/2010

100 Recipes I've Posted!

I have already posted 100 recipes on here. I hope you are enjoying the recipes, or some of them anyway. Hopefully in due time I will reach my 200th recipe and so on. I love to cook, bake and make up creations. My goal is too eat healthy, but still enjoy and embrace my sweet tooth (which is all the time) in all moderation. To check on former recipes, go to the monthly archive on the right and click on month to view recipes. Here are a few of my favorites that I highly recommend:

Top Choices:
Kale and Sausage Soup(From August)Incredibly good.
Bean, Veggie and Lime Dip (from January.
Mango Salsa (January).
Dinner in a Pumpkin (January) I made this during Halloween, but posted it in January).
Hamburger or Turkey Rolls (April)
Cheeseball (January)
Bruschetta (January)

Desserts
Gourmet Cupcakes (March)
Cheesecake Bars and Bites (August)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups (January)
The Best Peanut Butter Bars (January)
Cherry Cordial Brownie Cookies (January)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please send me any words of advice, clarification, feedback or just say "hello." I love hearing from you.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)