12/06/2016

Sunny age 3.5

My last post, I wrote all about Olivia and her 2 month milestones.  I realized I didn't mention Sunny. So here we go.
Sunny loves to play in her room. Now that it's finally organized, she has more pride in it and actually wants to spend more time in there.
Sunny's room wasn't always organized. I finally had it one day and spent a good Saturday getting it done. I organized all toys and put them in cubes in the closet. Lego, blocks,  puzzles, misc. stuff, all has a place.

I consider myself a neat freak and Sunny knows I am not happy when her room gets messy.  It gets messy a lot
Today her room was a huge mess and after a week of that mess, I finally cleaned it myself .

Sunny has a huge imagination.  I will often hear her talking to herself in her room while she pretend cooks. She loves to pretend she is baking something and will ask me to try her soup or her cakes.

Sunny loves her stuffed animals and sleeps with about ten of them.  She feels more secure in her bed now and rarely gets out of bed in the night . Her bedtime routine is always in bed between 6-8 pm and always requests a few stories and songs and then prayer. She always makes sure to bless the missionaries. Dad usually does the bedtime routine pretty good.

Sunny has a little nook area I set up for her so she can quietly look at books. Because her room is so tiny, I had to be creative in setting it up just right.


Sunny loves having her own tree in her room. Makes a great night light too.

She is doing well in preschool . Getting her there on time has been my challenge. She is learning great social skills and academics as well.  I am so proud of her.

She loves going out with grandma. Today she went to see Moana with her and was so happy to get her own popcorn.  They also went to get a cupcake after and when I picked her up she kept asking me when she could do it again.




She makes a great sister and loves her baby so much . I do get a bit nervous when she kisses her too hard or tries to pick her up, but I am trying to relax about it more.

I love ya Sunny. You are growing up way to fast.

Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)