2/08/2017

Sunny Weather

It feels like spring.  I am in heaven. It's February and it's supposed to be cold, but I will take the sun anyday.

Sunny is so into Valentine's Day. Last year she was younger and wasn't into stuff like now. I never decorate for Valentine's,  but while browsing through the dollar section at our Target, she told me she wanted to buy hearts for decoration. So we did this
You love spending time with Sunny one on one. We always have so much fun. She says her favorite place to go when we do downtown is Target and Cafe Rio. She likes Cafe Rio only because she loves watching the ladies roll dough. She does the same with her playdough.

So today, I picked her up at daycare and she made this. She wanted me to take pictures.




Sunny reminded me today that she's almost 4. I asked her what kind of cake she wants this year, strawberry,  vanilla, or chocolate.  I thought for sure she would request chocolate again. But she said vanilla. Then a few seconds later she said strawberry.  So strawberry it will be, unless she changes her mind, haha.

Love my girls


Tasty!

Tasty!
Mango Salsa (see January archive on right for recipe)